Team Assistant (INTERNSHIP) (m/f/d)
We are looking for responsible, multi-talented and reliable young people, with great organizational skills, great communication skills and an awesome personality, speaking multiple languages, to support our administrative and sales team in Munich.
- Screening incoming mail and keeping track of all pending matters, following-up on deadlines;
- Drafting routine correspondence;
- Researches, compiles and organizes information and reference materials from various sources for reports, work plans, meetings, briefings;
- Prepare and organize databases and reports;
- Handle confidential customer information;
- Manage filing systems, update records, and organize documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1−3 years’ experience in office environment preferred;
- Students and recent grads welcome to apply;
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills;
- High proficiency in English, written and spoken is an absolute must (German, Italian, French or Russian is advantage);
- Professional phone & email etiquette;
- Knowledge of inside sales processes in B2B industry;
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- A fast learner with a good sense of judgment and original thinking;
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas;
- Diligent and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results
- Showing persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges;
- The ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurised environment;
- Great organisational skills able to work independently and remotely;
- An eye for detail and a desire for perfection;
- Strong research skills that ensure all data and reports are correct and accurate;
- Gain valuable work experience and industry knowledge
- Explore a career path
- Develop and refine skills
- Receive financial compensation
- Gain confidence
- Possibility to be recruited to work full-time
An internship is the chance to prove yourself as a hard-working, intelligent and capable professional. If there is an entry-level position available, as an intern you are definitely in a competitive position to be considered for the spot.
This is a paid intern position. After 3 months, a candidate with good results will be offered full-time employment.
Send your CV at hr @ hermith.com and a brief covering email to explain why you would be perfect for this job.