Regional Sales Manager
Due to increased work we are looking to recruit an additional team member. We are looking for responsible, multi-talented and reliable people to expand our Sales Team in Munich for supporting our sales activities in Europe and North America.
- Dealing with customer enquiries;
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates;
- The preparation of quotations;
- Handling customer orders in the absence of an agent in charge;
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms;
- Negotiate details of contracts and payments, and prepare sales contracts and order forms;
- Contact regular and prospective customers to offer products, explain product features, provide customers with product’s certificates samples and catalogs;
- Forward orders to purchasing department;
- Maintain and update Hermith GmbH database with prospective customers;
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests;
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support;
- Keep records of purchasing/sales, import/export correspondence and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions;
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales reports, keeping sales records.
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English, German, French, Italian or another foreign languages would be useful;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team;
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others;
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines;
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.,
- Produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- You get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international work environment, to apply your ideas and contribute to our success story.
- You can expect a highly motivated team, diverse assignments and a performance-oriented salary.
Sounds good? If you think you’ve got what it takes to become part of the Hermith Team – send us your CV plus the reasons why you think you would be the perfect fit, to hr @ hermith.com
Team Assistant (INTERNSHIP) (m/f/
We are looking for responsible, multi-talented and reliable young people, with great organizational skills, great communication skills and an awesome personality, speaking multiple languages, to support our administrative and sales team in Munich.
- Screening incoming mail and keeping track of all pending matters, following-up on deadlines;
- Drafting routine correspondence;
- Researches, compiles and organizes information and reference materials from various sources for reports, work plans, meetings, briefings;
- Prepare and organize databases and reports;
- Handle confidential customer information;
- Manage filing systems, update records, and organize documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1−3 years’ experience in office environment preferred;
- Students and recent grads welcome to apply;
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills;
- High proficiency in English, written and spoken is an absolute must (German, Italian, French or Russian is advantage);
- Professional phone & email etiquette;
- Knowledge of inside sales processes in B2B industry;
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- A fast learner with a good sense of judgment and original thinking;
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas;
- Diligent and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results
- Showing persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges;
- The ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurised environment;
- Great organisational skills able to work independently and remotely;
- An eye for detail and a desire for perfection;
- Strong research skills that ensure all data and reports are correct and accurate;
- Gain valuable work experience and industry knowledge
- Explore a career path
- Develop and refine skills
- Receive financial compensation
- Gain confidence
- Possibility to be recruited to work full-time
An internship is the chance to prove yourself as a hard-working, intelligent and capable professional. If there is an entry-level position available, as an intern you are definitely in a competitive position to be considered for the spot.
This is a paid intern position. After 3 months, a candidate with good results will be offered full-time employment.
COMPENSATION AND OTHER INFO:
You get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international work environment, to apply your ideas and contribute to our success story.
You can expect a highly motivated team, diverse assignments and a performance-oriented salary.
Tell us why you fit the bill! Send your CV + link to your *video resume at hr-muc @ hermith.com and a brief covering email to explain why you would be perfect for this job.
* Please record a short video in english and other spoken language, not more than 3min each and send us only the link.
Start by introducing yourself and sum up in a sentence or two why you’re the best person for the job. You should also aim to keep the entire length of your video less than a 3 minute – in which time you can go into further detail about your relevant experience and accomplishments.
You should include the following:
- A short and persuasive opening statement – your elevator pitch
- Your quantifiable achievements
- Your skills and experience, tailored for the role you’re applying for
- A little bit of personality
- What is your largest responsibility in your current/last role?
- What are the most important skills you have learned that you would utilize in this position?
- Why do you want to join our company?
- What makes you passionate about your work?