Independent Business Development Manager
to join our team from the USA, UK, France, Germany, Spain or Italy
As part of the Titanium Development Team, the New Business Development Manager will identify, target and secure new growth opportunities with new OEM, Tier1 or Tier2 partnerships, capture business opportunities with customers and markets not currently served by the Munich HQ business unit. This role will need to closely coordinate with current Sales Managers, technical experts and the marketing group. You will assess & analyze potential and existing markets to build a new business growth strategy for the Titanium Products, and with support from the commercial and operations team, will manage the delivery of the new business development strategy. Tactical responsibilities include, but are not limited to, developing sales strategies, developing and coordinating commercial agreements, developing and implementing business partnership proposals, and risk assessment of identified opportunities.
- Partner closely with OEM’s to convert current material supply choices;
- Negotiation with new customers on products, pricing and the overall development process;
- Develop and manage relationships within the Aerospace, Automotive or Medical OEMs to build and execute current and future new business development plans;
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with key decision makers within potential clients and partners;
- Work closely as the main liaison between the customer and Hermith to develop customer specific solutions to meet their unique requirements. This includes providing important market and customer feedback for product improvements and development;
- Manage customer relationships through the entire development cycle. Coordinate the implementation of LTA with target OEMs, Tier1 or Tier2. This includes commercial terms, pricing, product configurations and risk assessment, negotiating and submitting proposals in accordance with company procedures;
- Providing regular account summary reports to Global account manager;
- Remain current on industry trends, product applications, market activities and competitive products;
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in similar business development positions, closely working for/with an industry leader in the metals industry;
- Proven track record of earlier successes in the sales and marketing functions with a strong customer orientation;
- Skilled in Negotiation, Sales, Sales Operations, and Sales Management;
- Exceptional execution and influencing skills necessary to deliver customer and market plans;
- Experienced in contract negotiation and transaction business to OEM’s and distributors who support aerospace, medical and automotive industry.
- Proven ability to establish customer contract strategies and then successfully negotiate a contract;
- Knowledge of Titanium industry (or similar), strong technical knowledge;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and personality, strongly self – driven and motivated;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Open to travel about 20% – 30%.
The ideal candidate will have experience of selling Aerospace or High Value Metals such as Titanium, Aluminum, Stainless Steel or Nickel Alloys, alternatively experience of selling Value Added Services such as Machining, Cutting, Forgings, Castings or Machined Components or experience of selling other Engineered Products into the Aerospace sector to work across the US, UK and Internationally.
You get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international work environment, to apply your ideas and contribute to our success story. You can expect a highly motivated team and a performance-oriented salary. Your time would be spent with maximum efficiency as our team can supply you with accurate prospect lists or you can choose your own targets following the provided ICP. Our incentive model is based entirely on commissions. You can work at your own pace knowing that working hard will pay off.
Tell us why you fit the bill!
Send your resume at hr – muc @ hermith . com with the subject line: 01-BDM
Regional Sales Manager
Due to increased work we are looking to recruit an additional team member. We are looking for responsible, multi-talented and reliable people to expand our Sales Team in Munich for supporting our sales activities in Europe and North America.
- Dealing with customer enquiries;
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates;
- The preparation of quotations;
- Handling customer orders in the absence of an agent in charge;
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms;
- Negotiate details of contracts and payments, and prepare sales contracts and order forms;
- Contact regular and prospective customers to offer products, explain product features, provide customers with product’s certificates samples and catalogs;
- Forward orders to purchasing department;
- Maintain and update Hermith GmbH database with prospective customers;
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests;
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support;
- Keep records of purchasing/sales, import/export correspondence and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions;
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales reports, keeping sales records.
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English, German, French, Italian or another foreign languages would be useful;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team;
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others;
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines;
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.,
- Produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- You get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international work environment, to apply your ideas and contribute to our success story.
- You can expect a highly motivated team, diverse assignments and a performance-oriented salary.
Sounds good? If you think you’ve got what it takes to become part of the Hermith Team – send us your CV plus the reasons why you think you would be the perfect fit, to hr @ hermith.com
Team Assistant (INTERNSHIP) (m/f/
We are looking for responsible, multi-talented and reliable young people, with great organizational skills, great communication skills and an awesome personality, speaking multiple languages, to support our administrative and sales team in Munich.
- Screening incoming mail and keeping track of all pending matters, following-up on deadlines;
- Drafting routine correspondence;
- Researches, compiles and organizes information and reference materials from various sources for reports, work plans, meetings, briefings;
- Prepare and organize databases and reports;
- Handle confidential customer information;
- Manage filing systems, update records, and organize documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1−3 years’ experience in office environment preferred;
- Students and recent grads welcome to apply;
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills;
- High proficiency in English, written and spoken is an absolute must (German, Italian, French or Russian is advantage);
- Professional phone & email etiquette;
- Knowledge of inside sales processes in B2B industry;
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- A fast learner with a good sense of judgment and original thinking;
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas;
- Diligent and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results
- Showing persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges;
- The ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurised environment;
- Great organisational skills able to work independently and remotely;
- An eye for detail and a desire for perfection;
- Strong research skills that ensure all data and reports are correct and accurate;
- Gain valuable work experience and industry knowledge
- Explore a career path
- Develop and refine skills
- Receive financial compensation
- Gain confidence
- Possibility to be recruited to work full-time
An internship is the chance to prove yourself as a hard-working, intelligent and capable professional. If there is an entry-level position available, as an intern you are definitely in a competitive position to be considered for the spot.
This is a paid intern position. After 3 months, a candidate with good results will be offered full-time employment.
COMPENSATION AND OTHER INFO:
You get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international work environment, to apply your ideas and contribute to our success story.
You can expect a highly motivated team, diverse assignments and a performance-oriented salary.
Tell us why you fit the bill! Send your CV + link to your *video resume at hr-muc @ hermith.com and a brief covering email to explain why you would be perfect for this job.
* Please record a short video in english and other spoken language, not more than 3min each and send us only the link.
Start by introducing yourself and sum up in a sentence or two why you’re the best person for the job. You should also aim to keep the entire length of your video less than a 3 minute – in which time you can go into further detail about your relevant experience and accomplishments.
You should include the following:
- A short and persuasive opening statement – your elevator pitch
- Your quantifiable achievements
- Your skills and experience, tailored for the role you’re applying for
- A little bit of personality
- What is your largest responsibility in your current/last role?
- What are the most important skills you have learned that you would utilize in this position?
- Why do you want to join our company?
- What makes you passionate about your work?