We are currently looking for an Sales Assistant/Manager in our Sales Department for supporting our business activities in Europe.
- Dealing with customer enquiries;
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates;
- The preparation of quotations;
- Handling customer orders in the absence of an agent in charge;
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms;
- Negotiate details of contracts and payments, and prepare sales contracts and order forms;
- Contact regular and prospective customers to offer products, explain product features, provide customers with product’s certificates samples and catalogs;
- Forward orders to purchasing department;
- Maintain and update Hermith GmbH database with prospective customers
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests;
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support;
- Keep records of purchasing/sales, import/export correspondence and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions;
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales reports, keeping sales records.
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English, German, French and another foreign languages would be useful;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team;
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others;
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines;
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
- using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- You get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international work environment, to apply your ideas and contribute to our success story.
- You can expect a highly motivated team, diverse assignments and a performance-oriented salary.
Sounds good? If you think you’ve got what it takes to become part of the Hermith Team – send us your CV plus the reasons why you think you would be the perfect fit, to firstname.lastname@example.org